Supermodel Couple and A Bottle of Soju… Oneshot


Oneshot Original title: "Supermodel Couple and A Bottle of Soju"
Author (s): Lunis HeeChan
Translate: Skeleton Lee Choi

Couple: SiChul
Type: Yaoi, OTP
Genre: Fluff, Drama
Rating: +18
Warnings: Lemon





They were not exclusive to each other; however, Heechul, his perdition, his “partner?”… the person with whom he shared more than just friendship and comprehension, for whom he forgot everything he believed in when being next to him. The person who by mistake had been born as a male, but even so he considered his other half, that was Kim Heechul. Things would’ve been easier, yet not the same, but he was aware of that.

And though the world may never –or not too soon- know that what they had was real, at least it was in his heart.

Nobody could be as special as Heechul.

Siwon’s heart was full of him and even if –in the future- other person could sneak in, it could never remove his feelings for Heechul out of that place.

- Where is he? – Siwon just arrived at the apartment which his perdition shared with other members, and asked for him. Surprisingly, it seemed nearly empty.
- In the dining room – Ryeowook answered on his way out. – You’d better take care of him. Kangin hyung has just gone to bed in the same state as hyung and there’s no one else in.
- Don’t worry.- Siwon sounded more than worried, he was a bit uncomfortable and upset because of the whole situation.

He didn’t like at all what he saw on instagram. He didn’t like Heechul drinking under any circumstance. Not because of himself - actually he enjoyed drinking with partners and friends- Siwon could hold his drink, but him… he knew very well he couldn’t.

And that was the problem. When Heenim drank, he couldn’t control himself and ended up doing things Siwon would disapprove. Things like turning cheesy and reckless, so anyone could do anything to him and he would permit it. Siwon disliked that behavior. Even worse, to find out he’s been drinking with Kangin.

Despite the fact they were partners, when being under such state, both of them turned too cheesy, insolent or aggressive. Once Heenim had come with bruisers, because while drinking, both of them had played until they hurt each other. The second time he found them into each other’s arms.

The good thing was that those two did not drink together too often.

The worst thing was that apparently this time he himself had caused such situation, pushing Heenim to get wasted. The news of his participation in WGM chinese version was not a surprise to Heechul –Siwon had told him himself long ago- but the announcement of who would be his wife.

And leaving a comment on one of his pic with Bugsy: “Kim Heenim: Oh fuck” was enough to make his position clear.

When Siwon reached the dining room, Heechul was still on a chair with a bottle in his hand, the third one according to what he saw on the table. Heechul was not a drinker, two or three bottles of soju could easily break him. Siwon walked around the table to sit down in front of him, putting his arms on the table.

- You said you’d be fine with it, Heenim.
- Yes I did. I’m fine, don’t you see? – there was no bitter on his words. Heechul was too lost to do it intentionally. Hee opened his arms, still holding the bottle in one hand. –Where have you been? – Siwon didn’t answer right away. –Hiding from me?
- I don’t need to do this. – Siwon sighed.
- She’s a supermodel, Siwon. – Heechul put the bottle on his lips again, drinking a bit more than half.
- It’s work. –Siwon was feeling uncomfortable – You told me the same when you married Puff, remember?
- Puff was adorable. – said Heechul staring at his bottle. For some reason, he didn’t want to look at Siwon, because if he did, Siwon would notice how much he was affected.
- But she had great legs, and for some reason you couldn’t stop mentioning it every time. – added Siwon, making fun of himself. Each time Heechul mentioned his relationship with the chinese singer, he wish the girl didn’t have such slim legs, turning on his own lust.
- Not as good as mine. – Heechul replied so fast Siwon thought he didn’t listen well. –She’s a Victoria Secret model, I bet she wears those designs, right? – his tone was aggressive.
- Maybe a bathing suit, I think we’ll film somewhere at the beach.
- So they gave you the script? Since when?
- They sent it days before, I didn’t have chance to show you, perhaps you can help me with some details since you’ve already had a virtual wife. – Siwon reached one of Heechul’s hands and held it. Maybe Heechul had not been very honest about his feelings on this program.
- You always know what to say. –Heechul said with a bitter smile.
- Heenim, I really don’t want this affects you, neither the relationship between us. –Siwon’s eyes were full of hope.
- It’s not gonna happen. –Heechul answered confident. –I love you Siwon, my feelings demand you being only with me, anyone else beside you will become my rival. Whether it’s your virtual wife, and being a model makes it worse. Our feelings are on the table, and not to feel would be a lie. This relationship would be a lie.
- I’ll follow a script, just like you. –Siwon assured him.
- You are a true gentleman Siwon, you’ll hold her hand or hug her at least once and, of course, that will affect me somehow. I’m sure you’ll be the best husband that program has ever had.
- Do you love me? – Siwon said, holding his hand, playing with his fingers.
- I do, and that’s why it hurts me so. – said with low voice.

Siwon stood up to approach Heechul, taking the bottle of soju from his hand and took him off the chair, just to sit instead and put Heechul on his lap. Heechul was too calm after the drinks, hands crossed over his lap, his feet still and together, curving the body a bit which proved the alcohol influence.

Siwon was aware that it was not the right time to talk to Heechul –when he was drunk he used to be a little harder to deal with than when sober – but it was also true that, in such state, Heechul would speak his mind.

His current behavior was a true surprise.

Everyone who met Heechul knew he was extremely sincere. When giving an opinion he was just direct, but when talking about his feelings he was a complete enigma until he finally exploded, and in a very bad way, but members where used to that.

Something good must come out of this.

- It’s only work, Heenim.
- When we knew I was doing global WGM with Puff I told you the same. –said Heechul not looking at Siwon yet.
- ¿So?
- You ignored me all that time.
- ¿Really?- Siwon hardly had any memories from those months, at that moment he chose to remain ignorant about what happened during the time Heechul was one of the WGM couples.
- Yes you did. – he felt Heechul’s breath. Siwon tried to uncover his face from his hair, but Heechul didn’t let him. – You were avoiding me all the time, ignoring me when we were on stage except when we were on the phone or finally alone.
- I did that. – Siwon finally accepted it.
- You even went to China, I almost believed you would stay and live there.
- You like China. – Siwon added trying to change subject. – I work more frequently in that country so that’s normal, and I had a lot of work over there at that time.
- So it was mere coincidence that your agenda was full of commitments there, and you accepted all without complaining. You almost begged for them. – Heechul tried to explain himself. – All of us noticed your change of mood, but I well knew why you were doing it.
- Should I turn down this offer then?
- I don’t think so, since you already accepted. It’d look terrible. –Heechul answered calmly.
- ¿What are you going to do? You’ll understand my job, you’ll support me and promise me you won’t drink any other bottle of soju in 40 miles around.
- I’ll support you. – answered Heechul, not accepting the rest. And Siwon understood that it was the only promise he could get out of him.

When Heechul stood up, Siwon could see in his face all the pain he was holding in. Not tears, but in his eyes there was true and deep insecurity. Siwon couldn’t say more to calm him, because it would be a lie. The way Heechul was dealing with it would be at the same time a problem and a benefit, since he would find his own distraction from the fact that, the person who shared his bed, his thoughts and feelings, now spent some time with someone else, even though in a virtual way.

- Tell me you love me. –Siwon said closing the distance between their foreheads.
- I love you Siwon, as much as you love me, we own ourselves to our public. We cannot do more than we should. –Siwon knew he was talking about his relationship. –The way I deal with it, you ran away to China…
- How will you take it? – Siwon notices how Heechul nodded to one side, thinking on his answer deeply. – My participation in WGM, how will you take it? – he needed to know in order to be prepared.
- I might ignore you a little. –Heechul started – I’ll criticize your wife when I watch the show but envy her in secret for not being her when you touch her. And if you ever kiss her…
- I won’t touch her…
- Oh c’mon! Don’t lie to keep me calm, you don’t even buy it. –Heechul was frowning for the first time. –We both know you tend to touch, you’re a toucher and hugger, your hands can’t stay still. And when you’re in confidence you make it worse. – Heechul crossed his arms on his chest.
- We’ll become friends. – Siwon added, he was talking about the model.
- You’re not helping, you know. – Being friends would imply more confidence between them.
- Answer me, what are you going to do if I kiss her? – Siwon really wanted to know if things would be even more complicated between them.
- I’ll party out with my friends, I even may visit or travel with Gunhee. – Siwon raised one eyebrow, Heechul was aware of how much he disliked his friend. – And if you and the model turn suddenly romantic, you’ll know my opinion through SNS. Fuck” would be only the first comment on your IG. – He was looking at Heechul seriously. – I don’t know, maybe some pics would be uploaded by chance, some people see me hanging out with friends, or with the CEO. He likes to drink with me…
- Heenim, not that… - Heechul closed his mouth with one finger.
- It will hurt. You ran away from Seoul to avoid seeing me with Puff, now it’s my turn to run away from all the things you’ll do with her. Let me do it Siwon, so when you return to Seoul I’ll be here for you, free of all those bad feelings.
- You’ll be here? When I return we’ll be fine, ok? So we can spend time together.
- I’ll be waiting for you all the time you’re filming. You did the same for me. It took some time to go back to normal, but we did it once, now we can do it again. We’ll try it for us, for what we have.
- Whatever it is that we have. – both replied in their minds.

None of them could ignore this last thought but it was hard to express, so they keep it in. As uncertain as the future or their relationship, so they preferred not to know. They preferred to live the present according to what they felt, and it was working so far. One obstacle at a time, as Siwon thought.

- We might record here in Seoul. In that case you won’t be able to run away as I did.
- Let me carry my mourning in my own way. – Heechul’s voice was hopeless. – Watching you next to that supermodel, her hands on you, you focused on her, I’ll do everything to keep you in my mind. My craziness will be dedicated to you.
- I’ll let you misbehave. – Siwon couldn’t believe what he just said, he felt as if some part of him was torn apart. Since this was important to keep his love, he would rip his own heart out for Heechul.
- I’m sorry. – Heechul put one hand on Siwon’s chest.
- It’s fair. – Siwon added. – I couldn’t handle it right at that time. The idea of you doing WGM with somebody else just drove me crazy. – Heechul hugged him.
- It would be easier if I were a woman. – Siwon stepped back to hold Heechul’s face in his hands.
- Don’t say that.
- But it’s true. You like it when I dress up as a girl, I’ve seen it in your eyes, you’re proud of it. – With each word, Heechul’s heart was shrinking more and more.
- Liar. – said Siwon, touching his soft cheeks. – If you were a girl, perhaps we hadn’t even met and I wouldn’t like you as much as I do. My heart wouldn’t speed up just to know that I can be with you sharing this love, even if it’s forbidden.
- If I were a girl…
- But you’re not. –Siwon interrupted him. – The truth be told, when you dress up as a woman, the only thing I can think is how your ass shows up under those thigh dresses, your beautiful face turns more delicate and how damn sexy you look, and I don’t see a girl at all. Neither looking for breasts nor scared about that ‘thing’ well-marked in the front, all I see is you and only you.
- Don’t forget to mention how beautiful my legs look.

Little by little, Heechul was coming back to his humor, his heartbeats back to normal. He didn’t say it, but deep inside he was still scared to think he might lose Siwon. But that was the situation between them, always uncertain, no commitments, only their feelings for each other. As long as they existed, they would be together.

- After all you’ve said, and yes, I know there’s no comparison, she’s still a very gorgeous supermodel. Have you seen her legs?
- Have you? – Siwon frowned.
- And who doesn’t? Ask anyone.
- I’m not asking anyone, I’m asking you. The person who I have the most amazing sex with.
- I don’t believe you. – Heechul took again the bottle of soju.
- Give me that bottle, I’ll clean this mess up and then I’ll show you why there’s no comparison between you two. – Siwon took the bottle of soju from Heechul’s hands and started cleaning up the table, went into the kitchen to put some order and left all in the dishwasher.

When he returned to the dining room, Heechul was gone. Instead, he found the T-shirt Heechul was wearing right on the chair, so he took it and walked to Heechul’s bedroom. After some steps he found Heenim’s socks, and few meters away, his pants were also on the floor.

This was beyond temptation, an invitation he was not letting go by.

Siwon walked down the few meters that separated them until he reached the entrance. The door was close but not unlocked, but it was not a problem. He would make sure to lock the two in.

What he saw in the bedroom was a huge surprise. He turned around quickly to close the door when he noticed Heechul’s boxers were hanging on the handle, a teenager’s boxers with videogames design. A sexy smile appeared on his lips when he grabbed them, closed the door and lock them in. He didn’t smell them, instead he put them in his pocket. They will be very useful during his lonely nights away in China.

He turned to face the sexiest and most provoking scene he could have ever imagined. Heechul was on the bed, his hands and legs open, giving Siwon a complete view of his entrance while he was digging two fingers in and out and his other hand taking care of his semi erected penis. His eyes were full of lust, desire, biting his hips to stop any moaning.

How could he ever let this go? Why it was so hard for Heechul to understand that there was nothing else all around the world after him? All his fantasies were about him, his body claimed for him only. He was the only one who could race his heart, only Heechul.

All he had to do was biting his lips and Siwon was on his knees. His member was hurting, watching in ecstasy how Heechul put his fingers in and out. He added one more, so with three fingers his breath turned harder. Even Siwon started to breath deeply just because of the sign.

His clothes became a problem. He wanted to be as naked as Heechul and join him as soon as possible. After taking off his clothes, Siwon couldn’t help putting his hand on his own member, so stick and ready for Heechul.

- Siwon, Siwon… - Heechul was whispering and breathing deeply. Siwon joined him in bed, because if he continued standing, he was surely ending before going into him.

Siwon took Heechul’s lips, holding him with one arm to keep him the closest possible. While kissing, he felt Heechul’s hand coming down to his dick. They separated to catch some breath, and Siwon noticed Heechul’s desperated look.

- How could you ever think that after you… you are so beautiful and perfect… are you…?
- Sshhh… - Heechul interrupted him – I have no doubt about my looks, I know I’m all you’ve mentioned – he added with his usual arrogant pose - . My insecurity is not about myself, it’s how you feel about me and the very few moments we can share. – their agendas, their families (specially Siwon’s) made their encounters very few. But on the stage they were free, after all, it was “fanservice”.
- But I do love you! –Siwon added with passion. –Then why do you think I’m with you?
- Because of my body and my pretty face? – asked an innocent Heechul.
- It’s because how perfect we are when we’re together. – before he could react, Siwon grabbed Heechul from the waist and pull him off the bed.

He put Heechul in front of him, his back against his chest, and walked together to the mirror, showing him his own reflection with Siwon touching and kissing every inch of his milky skin. Then he placed Heechul’s hands on the mirror, opened his legs and lift up his ass. When Siwon had him where he wanted, he went in knowing Heechul was ready.

Siwon could feel how his member found his own way through Heechul’s body. When he was totally inside, he pressed Heechul’s body against his chest and hugged him. His lungs were filled with his perfume, covering with sweet kisses his neck and cheeks, biting his ears until he finally had a completely relaxed and melted Heechul.

Despite Heechul was prepared, he felt some pain but it was usual. He always felt that sweet pain when being with Siwon, and he loved it. Then Siwon started moving in and out with a smooth rhythm, holding Heechul and touching that sweet place inside him over and over again. Going in a slow torture, bringing Heechul to the edge but never making it ‘til the end. With eyed wild close, Heechul just felt and listened Siwon’s words into his ears. With his hands on his chest, Siwon ordered him to open his eyes.

There was the two of them in the mirror, connected by the love they shared, their two bodies becoming one and, for Heechul’s surprise, he noticed how he had fell into Siwon’s arms so careless and completely under his will.

Nothing would be the same after Siwon, so why thinking about tomorrow if he had today?

He got out of Siwon’s strong arm to put his hands on the mirror and start pressing his own pelvis against Siwon, going faster. Siwon got it and grabbed Heechul from the hips, pushing deeper into him, faster and intense, growing wilder and wilder.

Heechul could noticed Siwon’s legs pushing to penetrate him harder, his own hips and member shaking in response. The image in the mirror was pure wild sex, but the most amazing part was Siwon’s eyes full of love and hope, making the image reflected on the mirror as real and genuine as any other loving couple in the world.

Siwon captured every detail showed by the mirror, Heechul’s blushed and exhausted face had hypnotized him, showing his beautiful reflection. Blushed, wet, hair covering his face and whispering his name, getting closer to the edge. Some minutes passed, and when Siwon noticed he was about to end, held Heechul against his chest while his hand went down and grabbed his member so they could end together.

Moanings, pantings, their bodies clashing, Siwon’s groaning on his ear, his hand masturbating him and the quick penetrations were more than what Heechul could bear, taking him to an amazing orgasm, followed by Siwon ending inside of him.

Both bodies were still shaking, Heechul leaning on the mirror and Siwon exhausted behind him. After taking some air, Siwon came out of Heechul’s body very carefully and held him in his arms. Remembering how much he loved him, and reassuring it with kisses, he took him to bed so they could rest into each other’s arms.

When their breathing returned to normal Siwon cleaned them both, then putting his beautiful lover into his arms to get some sleep. He really wanted to, yet he couldn’t.

- Heechul.- called Siwon while Heechul was resting into his arms.
- Mmmm… - Heechul was sleepy, but still paying attention.
- We’ll become friends. – Siwon said suddenly, and Heechul became tense.
- ¿Uh? – he felt Siwon’s hands up and down his back trying to make him relax.
- Liu and me, we’ll become friends. And when we trust each other enough to tell our secrets, I’ll tell her about you. – Heechul lifted his head to look at Siwon. He wasn’t lying, the look in his eyes told him he was serious about it.
- About you and me?
- About us- Siwon finally added with a smile.

That single promise was enough to calm Heechul’s troubled heart. He didn’t know how this story would end, but as long as they both care and protect what they had, he would only worry about the present, and when tomorrow comes perhaps there would be nothing to worry about anymore.

They fell asleep into each other’s arms, and they wake up only to make love again twice. They wanted to make the best of every moment they had before Siwon begins his full-time recordings in WGM and his agendas were too crowded.

***

One day and night later…

- What’s going on? – Siwon looked very tired when he arrived at Super Junior’s apartment.
- We have a very early schedule. – said Leeteuk before leaving the apartment.
- Hey, you guys have a very cool couple name. –Kyuhyun added when he passed next to him, tapping on his shoulder.

Siwon sat on the sofa wondering why his hyungs had called him at a very early hour, but nobody explained and they continued leaving the apartment until he was finally alone.

Well, not that alone…

- SUPERMODEL COUPLE! – Heechul screamed from his bedroom. After sleeping so little, Siwon became nervous. –HOW COULD I EVER COMPETE AGAINST THAT! – Heechul passed right in front of his eyes with a bottle of soju, without even noticing who was sitting on the sofa.
- “Oh my God, he knows now” – Siwon sighed and went after him.

He could never get tired of Heechul, ever.

And now he will have to deal with the effects that the “supermodel couple” and the bottle of soju would bring on him.

… The next day, pics of the two of them wearing the same clothes would come out… mere evidences of their reconciliation.

The End

Comentarios